Title: “We will get you through this.”
Episode Description: “We have no idea what you’re going through, but we will get you through this.”
As a sought-after author, speaker, and advisor, CJ McCLanahan has spent countless hours helping high-performing entrepreneurs and executives grow their businesses. Yet, despite tremendous success, he found his clients’ happiness and quality of life wasn’t increasing with their financial or professional growth.
Now, CJ is on a mission to inspire leaders to re-imagine success and focus on the things that really matter; living gratefully, and giving generously.
As CJ shares his story, you’ll hear the three fundamental concepts he lives by, and why he’s obsessed with inspiring greatness in others.
In This Episode:
- [3:15]– This or That? With CJ
- [6:12]– How to get the most enjoyment out of life
- [14:04] – Advice for those struggling with depression
- [19:17] – The importance of perspective
- [25:28] – Stop trying to impress other people
Quotes From This Episode:
- “Everything we do in life and the amount of joy and satisfaction we get in life is really, really directly related to our perspective.”
- “Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and I can’t be as judgmental and expect everyone to go at the same pace that I’m going at at all times.”
- “Gratitude is a perspective upon which all joy and happiness is built.”
Podcast episodes are released every other week. Follow our podcast and listen to the following major platforms: