“What are you waiting for?”
What’s holding you back from doing the thing you’ve always wanted?
Jim Brown, an advisor and angel investor for the Indianapolis tech community, joins the show, vulnerably sharing the biggest failure of his career.
On the heels of a failed business venture, someone stood in the gap for Jim, asking, “What are you waiting for?” Those words gave him the perspective he needed to work through the challenge and use the lessons he learned from his failure to mentor other entrepreneurs.
In This Episode:
- 00:57 –This or that? played with Jim Brown
- 12:20 – Real relationships matter
- 17:11 – If you want to, you can do it
- 19:30 – Don’t wait for permission
- 21:42 – Be intentional
- 23:17 – You’re not alone – talk to someone
- 24:07 – Stay curious
Quotes From This Episode:
- “The only person who can tell you it’s okay to do what you want to do is you.” – Jim
- “You’re not alone; You don’t have to be alone, but no one knows how to help you unless you let them.” – Jim
- “The reality is you can do it. You’ve just made the decision that you can’t right now.” – Jim
Podcast episodes are released every other week. Follow our podcast and listen to the following major platforms: