“Your dad just shot your mom; you’ve got to go back [to college].”
After failing out of college, Jimmie’s life changed forever when he found out his father shot his mother three times. As he sat in the hospital wondering if she would survive, he made a decision that would affect the rest of his life.
As he shares his story, you’ll hear what he did next, and why he continues to live every day with a desire to be great.
In This Episode:
- [01:16] –This or That? With Jimmie
- [04:08] – Jimmie’s guiding principles
- [10:43] – ”Your dad shot your mom”
- [15:32] – What happened next?
- [20:24] – Jimmie’s most valuable life lesson
Quotes From This Episode:
- “No matter what, don’t quit; because tomorrow it could all change.”
- “You can’t see how beautiful tomorrow is until you live it and get through the troubles of today.”
- “I truly believe God has more good days planned for you than bad.”
Podcast episodes are released every other week. Follow our podcast and listen to the following major platforms: