“If it’s not a ‘Hell, yes!’, it’s a ‘Hell, no!’”
After two career shifts, multiple college degrees and lots of uncertainty, it took one engaged leader to set Nikki on the path towards becoming the entrepreneur and leader she is today.
As she shares her story, you’ll hear how saying “yes” to the right thing and finding the right mentors led to the foundational statement that guides her every day.
In This Episode:
- [03:00] – This/That played with Nikki
- [07:14] – Searching for the right fit
- [11:22] – The foundational statement that changed everything
- [16:33] – Nikki’s advice to aspiring leaders
Quotes From This Episode:
- “You have to take care of yourself first.”
- “Find mentors that are who you aspire to be.”
- “Work on something that scares you a little.”
Podcast episodes are released every other week. Follow our podcast and listen to the following major platforms: